It’s a slow-jam mix!
Perfect background music for chill time, dinner with a date, and whatever else your creative little minds can think of with a certain special other. Even your parents will like it, just hopefully not in front of you. -Dennis
(*Previously a fundraiser item for Journey 2 Origin 2009 Project. *Now free for download)
2. Nothing Really Matters – Lauryn Hill & D’Angelo
3. Strangers to Lovers – Aries
4. Heaven – Tweet
5-8. Jill Scott Medley (The Way / Easy Conversation / I Think it’s Better / He Loves Me)
9. A Blues for Nina… (interlude)
10-12. D’Angelo Medley (Cruisin / Shit, Damn, Motherf*cker / Brown Sugar)
13. Brown Sugar – Ledisi
14. Other Topics… (interlude II)
15. Love – Musiq
16. Mellosmoothe – Maxwell
17. It’s Getting Late – Floetry
18. Can I Play You Something?… (interlude III)
19. Orange Moon – Erykah Badu
20. How Does it Feel? – D’Angelo
21. If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
22. Alright – Musiq
23. October Sky – Javier
12 comments on “Love Jones for the Soul Vol. 1 (Neo-Soul Slow Jams)”
Wow. That “album cover” is out of control! You would. 🙂
Still the most downloaded mix from my collection. I wonder if it's because of the cover.
this joint is DEF the ish tho, brotha!
Wow @ the cover 0_0
The music first, then I realized how dope the cover was…still one of my favorite mixes of yours, gets you in the mood if you know what I mean:) miss ya brosef! Lol
bout to make a baby lol.
I thought your hand was on the pill?
it is but your mom isnt
Beat it up like Rampage..
naw man jus commenting on da homies mix